Autocode is completely hackable. Use Exports to export elements:
- Specs - passes data to generators
- Schemas - validates Specifications
- Generators - uses code templates and other Autocode Elements to generate data
- Engines - template engines such as Handlebars, Mustache, Hogan, HAML and more
- Helpers - helpers used by template engines
- Processors - manipulates Inputs before code generation
- Transformers - manipulates Outputs after code generation
- Injectors - inject code before code generation
Each of these elements can be modularized for ultimate reusability.
Updated less than a minute ago
Did this page help you?